Rosen Hotels & Resorts is opening the doors of its nine Orlando-area hotels with special distress rates for those affected by Hurricane Michael. The company is working diligently to assist evacuees seeking a safe home away from home. Guests may call 866-337-6736.
Free Wifi and Pet-Friendly, with no additional pet fee with the Distress Rate.
- Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr., Orlando
- Rosen Inn closest to Universal, 6327 International Dr., Orlando
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, 9000 International Dr., Orlando
- Midpointe Hotel, 9922 Hawaiian Court, Orlando
- Clarion Inn & Suites at International Drive, 9956 Hawaiian Court, Orlando
- Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, 8442 Palm Parkway, Lake Buena Vista
To book, call (866) 33-ROSEN (1-866-337-6736)
Guests booking the Hurricane Michael distress rate at one of the six leisure hotels listed above may add an additional $10/night to receive two adult breakfast buffets daily. This rate includes the Kids Eat Free Program, where children 9 years and younger eat free when accompanied by an adult purchasing the buffet. Breakfast package must be confirmed at time of booking.
Rosen Plaza, 9700 International Drive, Orlando
To book, call (800) 627-8258
Rosen Centre, 9840 International Drive, Orlando
To book, call (800) 204-7234
Rosen Shingle Creek, 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando
To book, call (866) 996-6338
*All guestroom rates are subject to applicable taxes, are not applicable for groups or with any other promotions or offers and are based on availability. Guestroom rates are offered to evacuees of Hurricane Michael exclusively and will remain in effect until such time that the storm is no longer a threat. Rosen Hotels & Resorts may assess a fee should the hotels determine a guestroom has sustained damage as a result of a pet staying in the room.