Easter Brunch at Orlando’s Rosen Shingle Creek
Sunday, April 4, 2021 | 11:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Children (Ages 4-11): $25.95
Children (Ages 3 & Under): Free
- Price includes unlimited champagne and mimosas (for adults 21 & up)
- Complimentary self-parking
- 25% discount for Florida residents
- Prices plus 6.5% sales tax and 25% taxable service charge
Reservations required, call 407.996.3663 or book online. There will be a no show fee of $25 per person if the reservation is not canceled within 24 hours of the reservation time.
Celebrate and savor a day with family this Easter at our brunch filled with delicacies sure to excite all taste buds. From Florida-fresh Osceola Ceviche to Nashville’s Hot Chicken and Waffles to Paella Valencia and Moroccan Lamb Stew, explore a spread of culinary delights. Easter brunch culminates with a dessert extravaganza featuring a decadent chocolate fountain and dozens of sweet treats.
This year, we are setting our tables differently. Guests will be kept safe in multiple ways:
- We require temperature checks and masks to be worn by guests and associates in order to enter and walk throughout Cafe Osceola.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the dining areas and in the restrooms.
You will notice that Rosen Shingle Creek has implemented many changes throughout the hotel. Our company policy assures each guest a safe visit and our associates a safe workplace. Common areas and high touchpoints are frequently cleaned with hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectant. Cashless payment options are available. For more details, please visit our Rosen’s Total Commitment page.