Historia del Nombre

Cala-con-pantano-árboles In the early 1800s settlers would log cypress trees down the creek and use them to make shingles for the roofs of the settlers’ homes. Thus, the settlers gave the creek its name “Shingle Creek.”One of the first settlements in the region was called Shingle Creek and was located east of the Shingle Creek waterway. Shingle Creek is known as the headwaters to the Florida Everglades.In 1840, a trading post opened near Shingle Mill at the low water crossing point on Shingle Creek, which is a stone’s throw away from the hotel. It is Rosen Shingle Creek®’s intent to bring back the old Florida Frontier.

Se requiere un ordenador de sobremesa o portátil para ver el contenido en esta página!

© 2018 Rosen Shingle Creek®, 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando, Florida 32819 | (866) 996-9939 | Reservations (866) 996-6338 | Términos de Uso | Política de privacidad
Orlando SEO & amp; Web Solutions of America