The AAA Four Diamond Hotel Introduces New Fall Festival Featuring the Flavors of the Season and Spooky Family Events to Create a Legendary Halloween Getaway
For more information, contact:
Mary Deatrick, DPR | 407-332-5212 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Facebook@RosenHotels |Twitter: Twitter@RosenHotelsOrl | Pinterest: Pinterest@RosenHotelsOrl
ORLANDO (Sept. 10, 2013) – Halloween never tasted – or tantalized– so good with the luxury Rosen Shingle Creek’s new Sleepy Hollow Sleepover experience in Orlando that combines luxury accommodations with legendary Halloween events and dining that would tempt even Ichabod Crane to reappear.
Nestled on historic Shingle Creek, headwaters to the Florida Everglades, the hotel offers the perfect woodsy backdrop for it first annual fall festival full of spooky family fun – from horse drawn wagon rides complete with a storyteller spinning yarns to poolside Scary Karaoke where revelers can put the “boo” in boogie and horror-ific outdoor movies. Guests who watch closely may even catch a glimpse of the headless horseman on his stallion dashing through the creek.
Halloween Foodies will enjoy chef’s best special seasonal treats and spirited “shocktails” for sale at the festival, as well as extra-bewitching buffets at the hotel’s Café Osceola included in the package. After the spooky day’s events, guests can disappear to their luxury guest rooms – among the largest in Central Florida at 436, sq. ft. — featuring blissful Creek Sleeper beds, 40” flat screen cable TVs, sumptuous amenities and complimentary Wifi.
The “Sleepy Hollow Sleepover” Halloween package is available October 25 and 26, 2013, for $189 plus tax per night. For just $50 more — $239 plus tax per night – guests can enjoy their nights in an upgraded one-bedroom spooky suite. The offer can be booked at any time based on availability. The package includes:
- One (1) night stay in deluxe guest room
- Dinner buffet for two (2) (excluding alcohol) at Café Osceola
- Breakfast buffet for two (2) at Café Osceola
- Special fall festival activities including horse drawn wagon ride, outdoor movies, Scary Karaoke and other festival activities offered each night, Oct. 25 and 26, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- One (1) caricature drawing per guest room
- One (1) photo booth visit per guest room
- Two (2) complimentary cups from the “caldron” of Shingle Creek Swamp Punch
- 25 percent off greens fees at Shingle Creek Golf Club and treatments (excluding spa packages) at The Spa at Shingle Creek
- Complimentary self-parking
- Complimentary fitness center
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi and Internet access in guest rooms and public areas
Package rates do not include tax or gratuities and are based on availability. Package does not apply to convention, meetings or other related group business and cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons or offers. To book, call 866-996-6338 and mention “Sleepy Hollow Sleepover Package” or visit www.rosenshinglecreek.com/sleepyhollow.
About Rosen Shingle Creek
The AAA Four Diamond, 1,500-room Rosen Shingle Creek is conveniently located at 9939 Universal Blvd., just off the International Drive tourist district and 10 minutes from the Orlando International Airport. Among the many honors the hotel has earned is Meetings & Conventions (M&C) magazine’s Gold Platter Award, a “best of the best” award which is given only to the top catering departments at convention properties across the country. To book a room, guests may call the Rosen Shingle Creek reservations line at (866) 996-6338. For more information, visit www.rosenshinglecreek.com or call (866) 996-9939. For more information about Rosen Hotels & Resorts, visit www.rosenhotels.com.