Independently Owned Means We’re Free To Focus On You, and that is the Rosen Difference
The great thing about being independently owned? No red tape. We’re free to make decisions. We’re free to work with meeting planners in developing the most creative and engaging Orlando events, with tailored offers that provide real value.
The newly transformed AAA Four Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek provides an amazing backdrop for your creative meeting, set on 255 lush acres featuring 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites and 490,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The property boasts an “everything under one roof” footprint featuring 15 on-site restaurants and lounges, a full-service Spa and lavish new golf course redesigned by Arnold Palmer Design Company.
Isn’t it time you got exactly what you wanted? We know one size does not fit all, so here are some potential concessions and opportunities when you meet at Rosen Shingle Creek*:
- IT discounts in meeting spaces
- Discount on in-house audio visual services
- Credit to master account on net catering revenue
- Discounts at select dining outlets
- Discounts on spa and golf services
- Complimentary coffee and snacks for staff
- Multi-year signing bonuses
- Board retreats featuring golf professional Brad Brewer
- Assistance with CSR (Rosen specializes in philanthropy)
- Harris Rosen meet and greet when possible
- April 16 – 20
- May 12-15
- June 7 – 11, 16-20
- July 16-19
- August 11-15, 18-23, 26-27
- September 1-5, 8-11, 13-17, 20-23, 29-30
- October 13/14, 19-22, 28-30
- November 3-7, 18-22, 30
- December 1-3, 9-27
- January 2018 1-4, 12-16, 19-22, 26-27
Call 407.996.4890 or email Sales@RosenShingleCreek.com today for details.
*Offer based on program size and availability over value dates. Subject to change. New business only. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions. All discounts/credits exclude tax, service charge, gratuity, spa packages, rigging, electrical, and merchandise. Discounts on IT and A/V are on pre-ordered items only.