Offered Through the End of the Year, Rosen Shingle Creek, Rosen Centre and Rosen Plaza Offer Nightly Rate with Portion of Proceeds to Benefit the American Cancer Society and Breast Cancer Research
For more information, contact:
Mary Deatrick, DPR | 407-332-5212, email@example.com
For photography, visit http://www.rosenhotels.com/press-room-media-gallery/media-gallery/
ORLANDO (Sept. 13, 2012) – As a hospitality group known for its support of numerous healthy initiatives, Rosen Hotels & Resorts is offering a special nightly rate at each of its three award-winning convention hotels — AAA Four Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek and two award-winning hotels Rosen Centre and Rosen Plaza – to support breast cancer research. Not only will guests receive an incredibly low rate on room nights at their choice of the three luxurious Orlando hotels, in addition, the company will donate three percent of each room night sold to the Central Florida Chapter of the American Cancer Society which is dedicated to education and research about breast cancer causes, treatment and the search for a cure.
“We at Rosen Hotels & Resorts value the gift of good health, as we know our guests and community do,” said Harris Rosen, President/COO, Rosen Hotels & Resorts. “Realizing this, we were compelled to create a package that offered our guests an affordable respite at one of our beautiful hotels while making a contribution to a worthy cause.”
The special “Sleepover for the Cause” package is available for select dates now through Dec. 31, 2012 and is $85 at Rosen Plaza, $89 at Rosen Centre and $99 at Rosen Shingle Creek, plus tax per night, double occupancy, based on date and rate availability and includes:
- Complimentary self parking
- Two for one golf at Shingle Creek Golf Club, named a Four Star Best Places to Play by Golf Digest
- Fifteen (15) percent off coupons valid at Rosen Shingle Creek, Rosen Centre and Rosen Plaza dining and lounging outlets including:
- “Dine around” restaurants including AAA Four Diamond A Land Remembered, AAA Four Diamond Cala Bella, Café Osceola, Tobias Flats and Banrai Sushi at Rosen Shingle Creek; Everglades Restaurant, Banshoo Sushi, 98Forty Tapas & Tequila and Café Gauguin at Rosen Centre; and Jack’s Place and Café Matisse at Rosen Plaza
- Headwaters Lounge, Cala Bella quiet bar, A Land Remembered Bar and Osceola Bar at Rosen Shingle Creek; The Lobby Bar and Everglades Bar at Rosen Centre; and The Lobby Bar and Backstage Nightclub & Sports Bar at Rosen Plaza
- Coffee and pastries at Smoooth Java coffee bar at all three properties
The package also includes amenities that are always complimentary at the three hotels including:
- Complimentary internet/WIFI in guest rooms and public areas
- Complimentary daily scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica and Wet ‘n Wild (reservations required)
To book this special rate, guests may call 866-996-6338 and ask for the “Sleepover for the Cause” available dates. The offer does not include taxes or gratuities and is not valid for groups or with any other discounts or offers. Reservations are recommended for golf and dining.
In addition to its support of breast cancer research, Rosen Hotels & Resorts has been lauded for its revolutionary in-house associate health care and insurance program, which provides low-cost insurance and prescriptions, as well as affordable and accessible healthcare and wellness programs to all Rosen Hotels associates. The hospitality group is also a leader in community philanthropy, having contributed greatly to local education projects through scholarships, donations and youth programs.
Together, the Rosen convention hotels boast more than 3,600 luxurious guest rooms, more than 629,000 gross square feet of flexible meeting space including one of the nation’s largest column-free ballrooms and the new Rosen Centre Skywalk pedestrian connector to the Orange County Convention Center. Each offers steps-away convenience to International Drive, the Pointe Orlando shopping, dining and entertainment complex, and Orlando’s world-class theme parks and water parks. Rosen Hotels & Resorts guests may enjoy the amenities at any of the three hotels, including the award-winning championship 18-hole Shingle Creek Golf Club and Brad Brewer Golf Academy, two incredible day spas — The Spa at Shingle Creek and The Spa at Rosen Centre, nearly two dozen award-winning dining, entertainment and lounging options including Backstage Nightclub & Sports Bar at Rosen Plaza, as well as state-of-the-art fitness centers and a variety of sport courts, nature trails and seasonal fishing.
For more information about Rosen Hotels & Resorts, visit www.rosenhotels.com.