Orlando Meeting & Event Facilities
Orlando Meeting Facilities
Rosen Shingle Creek features a combination of superior service and cutting-edge technology—all within minutes of the Orlando International Airport and the Orlando Orange County Convention Center.
As one of Central Florida’s largest full-service meeting destinations, we offer a variety of onsite activities to choose from between client and executive meetings. Your guests will savor each moment as we assist you in planning activities. Our superior location makes us convenient to SeaWorld Orlando® and Universal Orlando® Resort, and our recreation activities are equally impressive. From tennis and golf, to hiking and luxurious spa treatments, we provide the amenities that will keep you returning again and again.
Orlando Event Facilities
Rosen Shingle Creek is also an exceptional setting for all types of events and social occasions. Impeccable planning services, innovative cuisine, and elegant venues ensure that your expectations are vastly exceeded. As you enter our lobby adorned with opulent décor and are greeted by our professional and courteous staff, you’ll know you have arrived at one of the world’s finest hotels.
Whether you envision a sunset reception, exotic theme party or a black-tie affair, our experienced planners will help you assess the perfect setting for your special occasion. The breathtaking landscape of our open-air terrace is an exceptional backdrop for afternoon luncheons, or you can enjoy a celebration in one of our beautiful ballrooms. Whether you’re planning an intimate ceremony for 20 or an elaborate banquet for 2,000, we have every ingredient covered, from entertainment and flowers to exquisite cuisine and dazzling venues.
- Letter to Meeting Planners (pdf)
- Rosen Shingle Creek Sign Placement (pdf)
- Rosen Shingle Creek Facilities Guide (pdf)
Prior to producing signage/banners, contact your Convention Services Manager to ensure usage and placement is permissible.
Rosen Shingle Creek’s Meeting & Event Facilities Feature:
- 490,000 sq. ft. of meeting/event space
- Column-free ballrooms with 31 ft. ceilings
- Accommodating over 9,400 guests
- Exquisite catering (Winner of the Gold Platter “Elite” award from M&C)
- State-of-the-art technology
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in public areas
- Located east of the Orange County Convention Center North/South complex
- Minutes from Universal Orlando® Resort, SeaWorld Orlando® and other world-famous attractions
A desktop or laptop Computer is required to view content on this page!