For more information, contact:
Mary Deatrick, DPR | 407-332-5212, email@example.com
Facebook: RosenShingleCreek | Twitter: RosenHotels
Photography available at http://www.rosenshinglecreek.com/press/photo-gallery
ORLANDO (Sept. 13, 2012) – Orlando visitors looking for a luxurious Halloween getaway need look no further than Rosen Shingle Creek and its two-night “Shriekend” package. Uniquely situated on Shingle Creek, headwaters to the Florida Everglades, the AAA Four Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek features 1500 “boo-tifully” appointed luxury guest rooms each with a scenic view of either the historic creek or the 18-hole championship Shingle Creek Golf Club. After a day lounging at one of the hotel’s four outdoor swimming pools or indulging in pampering “treats” at The Spa at Shingle Creek, guests can easily enjoy Central Florida’s best Halloween entertainment with complimentary scheduled transportation to area theme parks including Universal Orlando.
The Rosen Shingle Creek “Shriekend” Halloween package is $350 for two nights, double occupancy and is good through Oct. 31, 2012, based on availability. The package includes:
- Accommodations in a deluxe double queen guest room
- Complimentary self parking
- Complimentary use of the state-of-the-art fitness center
- Twenty-five (25) percent off greens fees at Shingle Creek Golf Club, named a Golf Digest “Four Star Places to Play”
- Twenty-five (25) percent off on select Rosen Shingle Creek dining and lounging outlets including AAA Four Diamond A Land Remembered steakhouse, AAA Four Diamond Cala Bella Italian bistro, Café Osceola with buffet and menu dining, Tobias Flats & Watering Hole and Banrai Sushi
- Twenty-five (25) percent off a service at The Spa at Shingle Creek, excluding spa packages, tax and gratuity
The package also includes special “treats” that are always complimentary at Rosen Shingle Creek:
- Complimentary internet/WIFI in guest rooms and public areas
- Complimentary daily scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica and Wet ‘n Wild (reservations required)
The Rosen Shingle Creek “Shriekend” package may be booked now through Oct. 31, 2012, subject to availability. Rates do not include tax or gratuities. Package does not apply to group business and cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer. To book, call 866-996-6338 and mention “Halloween” or visit www.rosenshinglecreek.com.
Guests are invited to enhance their experience at any of Rosen Shingle Creek’s 14 restaurants and lounges, including A Land Remembered, which proudly serves Harris Ranch All Natural Black Angus Beef, and the upscale Cala Bella, or “Beautiful Creek,” Italian bistro, which offers a presentation bar for “ringside” views of its culinary artists at work. The hotel also features two new casual dining options: Banrai Sushi bar and Tobias Flats & Watering Hole, serving a variety of flatbread-based dishes.
For some relaxing downtime away from Orlando’s theme parks, guests may enjoy 18 holes of championship golf at Shingle Creek Golf Club or indulge in an afternoon of pampering at The Spa at Shingle Creek. Four swimming pools, a game room and a host of other amenities offer something for every member of the family.
About Rosen Shingle Creek The AAA Four Diamond, 1,500-room Rosen Shingle Creek is conveniently located at 9939 Universal Blvd., just off the International Drive tourist district and ten minutes from the Orlando International Airport. Among the many honors the hotel has been awarded are Meetings & Conventions (M&C) magazine’s Gold Platter Award, a “best of the best” award which is given only to the top catering departments at convention properties across the country. To book a room, guests may call the Rosen Shingle Creek reservations line at (866) 996-6338. For more information, visit www.rosenshinglecreek.com or call (866) 996-9939. For more information about Rosen Hotels & Resorts, visit www.rosenhotels.com.