Award Winning Rosen Shingle Creek Guest rooms
The lush backdrop of early 1900s Florida, with its natural charms and Spanish-revival flavor, sets the tone for Rosen Shingle Creek’s 1,501 elegant, functional guest rooms and suites. Designed with comfort and luxury in mind, the oversized guest rooms at 436 gross square feet are among the largest in Central Florida. Taking advantage of the hotel’s elevation, every guest room has a wonderful view of the surrounding environment and recreation areas—from the perfectly manicured greens of the golf course to the pristine creek, magnificent cypress trees and lush natural vegetation that still thrives throughout the area.
Each accommodation provides style and comfort artfully combine with a custom carpet design playing off the fauna of Shingle Creek in shades of caramel and bronze. The luxurious Creek Sleeper beds feature new crisp white sheets dressed with chocolate and copper scarves from New York-based textile designer Stacy Garcia, a hospitality design innovator. Reflected in the fabrics, artwork and lighting are soft coppers, sky blues, teals and chocolate tones, bringing a modern feel to the guest rooms. Forty inch LED HDTVs, RFID locking system, complimentary Wi-Fi and other high-tech conveniences complete each guest room’s tuned-in-yet-relaxed ambiance and never a resort fee.
Each guest room includes:
- Complimentary high-speed WIFI and hardwired internet access in guest rooms and public areas throughout the hotel (excluding all meeting convention space)
- Luxurious Creek Sleeper Bed adorned with designer linens
- 40″ flat screen TV with on-demand movies and games
- Mini refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Two telephones with voicemail
- Plush robes
- Coffee and tea maker
- IHome docking station and radio
- RFID key locking system with automatic deadbolt
- Caswell-Massey guest room amenities
- Cribs available. Rollaway beds available.
- Shower/tub combination
- ADA guest rooms available
- Smoke-free hotel
Treat yourself to an unforgettable Rosen Shingle Creek stay. With 191 alluring suites ranging from 158 parlor suites to 30 expansive hospitality suites to three elegantly appointed 1,744 square feet presidential suites that provides an inspirational atmosphere for intimate gatherings.
- 3 Presidential Suite Parlors (1,744 sq. ft.)
- 37 Grande Suite Parlors (1,308 sq. ft.)
- 69 Executive Suite Parlors (872 sq. ft.)
- 30 Hospitality Parlors (14 – 1,308 sq. ft. and 16 – 872 sq. ft.)
- 52 Petite King Suites
All suites feature Keurig individual coffee maker with an array of flavors.
Guests with access to our VIP Lounge will enjoy preferred services and benefits:
Rosen Shingle Creek’s VIP Lounge redefines the guest experience, combining relaxation, exclusivity and intimacy with the personalized service from our concierge team, ready to attend the individual needs of our guests. With culinary offerings throughout the day, it’s the ideal place to unwind.
- Relax in our private VIP Concierge Lounge on the 14th floor
- Receive personalized concierge service and assistance
- Continental breakfast, evening appetizers and desserts
- Hors d’oeuvres and petit fours with honor bar
- Balcony with views of the pools, lakes, and golf course
- Access to the fitness center
- Flight confirmations and boarding passes
- Restaurant reservations assistance